Last weekend, I spent a few days at the Consumer Electronics Show 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada and had a geeky fabulous time. The conference was huge, and there was just so much to see! And three days was not enough time to see everything.
I spent most of my time in the 3 major halls, hoping to cover all the latest in technology for you! Here’s an overview of products that I really enjoyed at the show.
- EnTourage Edge a ebook reader/tablet hybrid
- Lenevo Ideapad Hybrid – new laptop and tablet in one!
- Nokia Booklet 3g is Nokia’s new netbook
- Cocoon Innovations has some nice and stylish bags for all your gadgets. These bags also come with GRID-IT! organization system that I really like. New bags are not on the website yet.
- Case Mate – launched a new line called “I make My Case” where you can design your own case from famous artist’s artwork.
- (*)Speck launched some lines of iPhone/iPod Touch cases — Fitted ArstProjekt, Fitted, and Satin Skin.
- Gelaskins has some beautiful artwork for your devices.
- Tru Protection – has some very nice anti-glare screen protectors for various mobile devices.
- ZipCar is a similar to a rent-a-car service, but no attendants are needed. You just pick up the car at your reserved time and go. They now have an iPhone app where you can reserve the cars.
- AlgebraPrep is a series of new iPhone/iPod Touch apps to help students prepare for Algebra math classes.
- Parrot AR.Drone is a wifi helicopter with 2 cameras on it. You can play it with augmented reality games on your iPhone / iPod Touch!
- OnStar iPhone App – launched last at CES that lets you control your Chevy volt with your iPhone.
- Lego Universe is a new massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) coming out that uses Lego people!
- NVIDIA 3D Vision allows gaming in 3d. Supercool. More..