You can view some of my latest work in this portfolio. I’m still in the middle of updating it, so it will change quite frequently. You can also read my resume and a little more about my education too.
- Website Creations and Designs
- Programming Projects
- Social Media
- Writings and Publications
Here are some websites that I created and/or maintain. I will be adding more soon. Click on the images to read more about the website.
Most of the programming projects that I’ve done are Web Applications that use PHP and mySQL. I’ve created many web forms to retrieve data from a user or generate reports. I’m also familiar with manipulating images using the GD Library.
Here are a few events I helped organized using social media tools.
Publications and Writings
I feel lucky to have the opportunity of being Senior Editor for Beatweek Magazine (formerly iProng Magazine). I write mostly iPhone app reviews as well as on-site reports and special guest interviews. Here are a few articles I’ve written:
- Beatweek Magazine Issue #65: App Review: TumbleDrop
- Beatweek Magazine Issue 64: App Review: Riddim Ribbon
- Beatweek Magazine Issue 62: MacWorld Expo Coverage
- Beatweek Magazine Issue 61: Sweethearts
- Beatweek Magazine Issue 61: Toy Story Mania
- iProng Magazine Issue 50: Interview with Felicia Day Cover Story
- iProng Magazine Issue 49: App Review: Ramp Champ
- iProng Magazine Issue 47: App Review: Ancient Frog
- iProng Magazine Issue 46: App Review: Pac-Man Remix
- iProng Magazine Issue 45: Comic-Con 2009 On-Site Report
- iProng Magazine Issue 45: App Review: Rolando 2
- iProng Magazine Issue 41: App Review: Cooking Mama
- iProng Magazine Issue 40: App Review: Chop Sushi
- iProng Magazine Issue 37: Twestival LA On-Site Report
- iProng Magazine Issue 36: App Review: I Love Katamari
- iProng Magazine Issue 35: App Review: Rolando
- iProng Magazine Issue 34: App Review: Spore Origins
- iProng Magazine Issue 32: App Review: Slotz Racer
- iProng Magazine Issue 31: App Review: Topple
I enjoy working with digital art using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
I’m far from a professional photographer, but I really enjoy taking digital photos of anything and everything. It’s been a hobby of mine since 1997 when I got my first digital camera. Currently, I am using the Canon EOS 40D SLR or the Canon Powershot SD790is for my photos.