I started the learning path for “Generative AI” today with Google Cloud Skills Boost. The first course is an Introduction to Responsible AI which talks about the ethical responsibilities programmers and developers have when using AI in their products.
Google has 7 AI principles:
- AI should be socially beneficial
- AI should avoid creating or reinforcing unfair bias.
- AI should be built and tested for safety.
- AI should be accountable to people. We will design AI systems that provide appropriate opportunities for feedback, relevant explanations, and appeal.
- AI should incorporate privacy design principles.
- AI should uphold high standards of scientific excellence.
- AI should be made available for uses that accord with these principles.